J and I went back to Cincy for a week so that I could attend some work meetings.  We got to spend a lot of time with Papaw, Grandma and C.  We went to the lake, carved pumpkins, got to see cousin D, took a boat ride and rode the quad.



We spent one day in Louisville and on the way down I was desperate to find something to entertain C as he asked “how much longer” about 100 times before we were even in KY.  I found a Star Wars coloring set with wipe-able crayons in Target (my retail nirvana).  Stupidly, I let J have some of the crayons thinking he would color on the sheets in the set.  Nope.  He “decorated” the car window and even had a snack of the crayons.  I was very thankful that they were wipe-able and non-toxic.

Even with the crayon incident, it was a good trip to KY.  Unfortunately, Grammy had pink eye and couldn’t join us.  B and K took the kids to a neat indoor gymnasium and graciously allowed me to stay back for a much needed nap (they are the best). The kids had a great time on the ball and foam pits - I wish they had these kinds of places when I was a kid.