Mar 3, 2010

For the Love of Tea

This is going to seem completely random among my posts of kiddie cuteness, but oh well, it's my darn blog and I can do what I want.  :)

Hot tea has become a new love of mine. There is something very comforting about waiting for the kettle to bubble, smelling the aroma it as it steeps and feeling the warm cup in my typically cold hands. Tea may even soon replace coffee for me, which is huge as I was the stereotypical 3-cup-a-day or die drinker that even named her dog after the caffeine goodness. Strangely, though, it doesn’t interest me after that first cup any longer.

Celestial Seasonings Chai Sweet Coconut Thai with a little honey and cream in my new favorite mug, which M bought me it while he was in Georgia, is a little cup of heaven.  I especially love the mug because it puts into words how I’m now trying to live my life and why I’m savoring things such as hot water mixed with leaves.

No comments: