It was a lot of fun to play with J and C in it, especially when C tried to teach J the art of snow angel creation. I was so happy to catch J's attempts on video. He's got the idea but his angel is definitely more in the turtle family.
Feb 20, 2010
Snow Turtles
I was beginning to think J wouldn't get to use the snow pants and snow boots I bought him, but then came February. We got over 20 inches of the white stuff in a week, which is a lot for us. Of course, the local news made it sound like the end of existence as we knew it, but other than M's truck getting stuck once, we didn't have any issues.
It was a lot of fun to play with J and C in it, especially when C tried to teach J the art of snow angel creation. I was so happy to catch J's attempts on video. He's got the idea but his angel is definitely more in the turtle family.
It was a lot of fun to play with J and C in it, especially when C tried to teach J the art of snow angel creation. I was so happy to catch J's attempts on video. He's got the idea but his angel is definitely more in the turtle family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment