Originally, we were going to celebrate V's birthday on 12/30 before M returned to Georgia and while P and her family were in town. Unfortunately, the attack of the super bug and hospital stay nixed that plan. We decided to celebrate a few weeks after M got back, which also turned out to be Valentines Day.
It was a nice party and I think V had a great time even though she probably won't remember it in a week. I think her favorite parts were the singing of the Happy Birthday song (she just beamed) and playing with the ribbons on the gifts.
She got the absolute cutest monogrammed diaper cover from her Aunt B and we all took it upon ourselves to snap a shot every time she bent over (oh, the things you do when they are young).
I can't believe my little sweet pea is now a full fledged and walking one year old. It goes so fast.
Better pics coming once I get the really good ones from the family photog extraordinaire .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment