Jan 16, 2010

Cutie Patooties

No specific story to this post, just reveling in general overflowing cuteness in the house lately.

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law were here last night and somehow got J to do a "I want a cookie" dance over and over again.  It was pretty adorable, even though the dance itself looked like he was sporting a full diaper while riding a bull. 

V is saying "bye, bye" any chance she gets.  She opens her hand like throwing up the number 5 instead of a traditional wave.  Very sweet.

J's newest expression is "let's go out of here," which I imagine he pieced together by me telling the dog to "get out of the way" and "let's go,"  as I don't recall ever having said this expression, but who knows.

Both the kids have enjoyed the new daycare and we're all anxiously awaiting M's arrival in 3 weeks.  Okay, maybe I'm the one anxious and they're oblivious, but it will be great for all.  We delayed V's 1st birthday party from the original pre-birthday date given her hospitalization and I'm excited for the post-birthday date with M's return.  More than anything, though, I'm thrilled that M will be able to savor the kids and their development with me.  We miss and love Daddy sooooooo much.

No comments: